Monday, November 12, 2007

The Move is on...

Well, another event filled weekend. This one was filled with shopping. We were in Fargo and enjoyed a relaxing (as much as it can be with 2 small kids who are sick of shopping ;-) time. It's a new thing to go to the states and shop for Christmas where the prices are cheaper which they mostly always have been, but even cheaper cause our dollar is worth more. It's great!

I read a little clip about a blog which was all about to-do lists. People sent in their to-do lists to this lady and she said it was funny how personal they were. Everything from buying milk to finding a soul mate. This is an interesting thing to reflect on. Today I made a to-do list for myself and it looked like this...

-buy a stove
-book a moving truck
-fax paper to lawyer
-pick up kids from school

not so personal, but only the stove got bought and the kids got picked up. Other days, more personal things get on there, but I definitely make lots of lists, and sometimes feel I should make more. It helps keep my life feel in order. Even if not everything on the list gets crossed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment