Thursday, December 17, 2009

Who knew...


Well, when you start out with a plan, you have a pretty good idea of where or how it's going to end up. Of course things will go wrong a little along the way and you adjust your course and keep going. But every now and then you end up where you least expect. I look around at where I am at now in life and I must say..."how the heck did I end up here?" I suppose things could be worse. My career is on hold and I am now working full time as an administrative assistant for someone, which is the kind of position that made me decide to go after my career in the first place. Starting a new job at Christmas is tough when there are so many extra events and activities happening. I suppose this could be a good thing though. No more homework or late nights at school. I can work and come home to be with the kids. Work during the week and play on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment